Pac-Man and the Ghostly Adventures is a platformer video game based on the television series of the same name. The game was released on the Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, Nintendo 3DS, PC, and Wii U on October 29, 2013, November 5, 2013 for 3DS. The game features gameplay similar to the Pac-Man World games. The game includes a free poster that glows in the dark.
- Pacopolis Vision (2013)
- Ruins (2013)
- Netherworld (2013)
- Ice Realm (2014)
- Clouds From Pacopolis (2014)
- Paclantis (2014)
- Space (2014)
- Prehistoric (2015)
- Utopia (2015)
- Block City (2016)
- Lights, Cameras, Paction (2016)
- Monster Trucks (2017)
- Baby Business (2017)
- Back In The 80s (Upcoming 2018)
- National Circle (2013)
- Censored Semester 188 (2015)
- Trudermark (2016)
- 95 Shade (Upcoming 2017)
- Pac-Man: Eats through every ghost that is almost or already connected.
- Kyle: Swings his light saber that smashes blocks and ghosts around it.
- Anthony: Uses his force hands to push objects nearby.
- Emily: Shoots red lasers three times on target.
- Louis: Locks on target, which he can reach far or high areas.
- Geric: Splits into three separate clones of himself.
- Sheliesh: Explodes and destroys every thing in a short area.
- Jayda: Uses beams to pull things then drag them anywhere else.
- Danny: Drops an egg Bomb downward then does bonus jump.
- Master: Electrocutes a perfect group of ghosts.
- Josiah: Pulls everything in a short area then pushes them into separate directions.
- Ladaricus: Drops an egg bomb high up then falls down quickly.
- Issac: Uses beams to push things then drag them anywhere else.