This is the policy admins, bureaucrats, and rollbackers must follow. In order to become an admin, users must follow hese rules. Founders and Co-creators are auto-gifted with all rights unless power is removed if necessary. To vote for Adminship or request a nomination, go to the RfUR
This article is a Policy. Nobody is advised to edit this page because it's protected! Admins, do not edit it unless ENTIRELY NECESSARY!
- Clank 720
- The Resisting Pig
- The Shadow Of Darkness
If you think an admin or rollbacker isn't doing a good job, please notify us on the talk page. we will discuss and decide the final answer.
Be able to rollback spam (hence the name)
- In order to become a Rollbacker, you must be actively contributing with at least 100 edits and make your nomination on the RfA.
- The privilege will be taken away if you spam, vandalize, or wreck the wiki in any other way.
Rights suspended for a week.
Rights suspended for 2 months.
Third (final) WarningEdit
Rights Expelled permently .
Be able to delete, protect, and ban users
- In order to become a Sysop, you must actively contribute with more than 800 edits and make a nomination on the RfA.
- The privilege will be taken away for the same reason on rollbacking.
Rights suspended until the admins feel you should have the right again.
Second (final) warningEdit
Rights Expelled PERMANENTLY.
Be able to edit User Rights (give people rollbacking, admin, and bureaucrat rights) and can not be demoted.
- In order to become a Bureaucrat, you must have be nominated as a featured user once and have Admin rights with a active editing of 1500+ and make a nomination on the RfA. You must not have spammed or vandalized the wiki ever to become a Bureaucrat.