|Publisher:||NAMCO BANDAI Games Inc.|
|Release date(s):||March 31, 2014|
|Number of players||1-Player|
Pac-Man Monsters (stylized as PAC-MAN MONSTERS) is a mobile app based on the Pac-Man series. It was released on March 31, 2014 and was available for Android, iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. The game however closed on March 18th, 2015.
One of the most beloved video game heroes PAC-MAN is back in mobile games in this simple free-to-play puzzler!
- Control PAC-MAN with a swipe to gobble up pellets.
- The more pellets PAC-MAN eats, the stronger the attack your fellow monsters inflict on enemies.
- Embark on an adventure with your own team selected from more than 100 unique monsters from all over PAC-LAND.
Simple yet engaging puzzler
Simply swipe the pellets and PAC-MAN will eat them up! Make a line of pellets in the same color to inflict more damage on your enemies!
Trigger Fever mode to beat ghosts!
Ghosts are in your way! Eat power pellets to trigger Fever mode and enable PAC-MAN to beat ghosts. The more ghosts PAC-MAN beats, the higher the chance of Fever mode gets!
More than 100 quests to explore
More than 100 levels await you in the PAC-LAND. Some special limited levels are only available on weekdays. Challenge yourself to clear all the levels and save PAC-LAND!
More than 100 unique monsters
Find wonder eggs during the adventure and hatch monsters from them. You can also grow and evolve them to make them stronger. Create your own best monster team!
This game is great for people who:
- Love puzzlers
- Are new to puzzle games
- Are looking for easy to play games
- Berrylars Flats
- Splash Court
- Broccol Woods
- Tapas Plains
- Conpop Cave
- Rockmeetle Path
- Kraegarash Forest
- Isherbe Lakefront
- Vegeble Fields
- Whip Mountain
- Rainfish Hills
- Chocoral Canyon
- Midnight Halloween
- Lair of Fire
- Lair of Water
- Lair of Trees
- Lair of Light
- Kingdom of Darkness
- Monday: Dark Maze
- Tuesday: Fire Maze
- Wednesday: Water Maze
- Thursday: Tree Maze
- Friday: Light Maze
- Saturday: Special Money Quest
- Sunday: Special Money Quest
- Special: Cait Sith Active
- Event: Pac-Man vs. Galaga
- Event: Welcome to Pac-Land
- Event: Sleipnir's Den
- Event: Pac-Man Kart Grand Prix
- Event: Uisge's Den
- Event: Pac-Man vs. Samurai
- Event: Hell's Gate
- Pac-Man Monsters regularly features events in the game based off of other Namco games, adding new areas and monsters. To date, the game has featured events based off of The Tower of Druaga, Galaga, Pac-Land, Rally-X, Genpei Tōma Den, Dragon Buster, and Dragon Spirit. Monsters have also been featured in the main game based off of the character Rick from Splatterhouse.
- On the closing message, there's a misspelling as the word time is spelled "tine"