In 1996, Namco distributed six medal-redemption games to arcades, alongside the release of Namco Classic Collection Volume 2. They are all based on Pac-Man (some more loosely than others); few were released outside of Japan, and none of them have ever received a rerelease of any form (with a few being preserved in the MAME arcade emulator).
These games include:
- Carnival - Appears to be some sort of roulette wheel. Mechanical-based, with no screen.
- Pac-Eight - A video slot machine. Currently available in MAME.
- Pac-Adventure - A coin pusher featuring video elements.
- Pac-Carnival - A video game adaption of Carnival.
- Pac-Slot - Another video slot machine. Currently available in MAME.
- Pac-Cap - Possibly a ball-maneuvering mechanical game; no screen.