Uses in Games for PAC-MAN amiibo
- Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS / Wii U: Allows a trainable PAC-MAN that can level up and be taught moves.*
- Hyrule Warriors: Gives a level 3 or below weapon, rupees or materials.
- Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker: Gives an extra life
- Ace Combat Assault Horizon Legacy+: Gives players 2 PAC-MAN themed jets.*
- Mario Party 10: Gives a raffle ticket for Party Points
- Mario Kart 8: Unlocks a PAC-MAN themed costume for your mii.*
- Amiibo Tap: Nintendo's Greatest Bits: Unlocks a demo of a random Nintendo game.
- Yoshi's Wooly World: Unlocks a PAC-MAN themed Yarn Yoshi to play as.*
- Super Mario Maker: Gives a Mystery Mushroom in the 8-Bit version that once grabbed by Mario, gives him the appearance of PAC-MAN. Several sound effects are also replaced by PAC-MAN sound effects. His appearance is based off of the Japanese version of Pac-Land, albeit without the hat. He transforms into his sprite from the original arcade game when running, crouching or taunting. This costume can also be randomly unlocked without the amiibo from the 100-Mario challenge.*
- Chibi-Robo! Zip Lash: Gives coins to buy figurines.
*Represents that it requires Pac-Man's amiibo specifically.
PAC-MAN is a cultural icon whose popularity has crossed the globe for more than 30 years. The yellow, circular hero first starred in the game PAC-MAN, which is recognized as the “Most Successful Coin-Operated Arcade Game” by Guinness World Records. His journey through the maze of gaming infamy is far from over! Waka Waka!